Fill and then line

good day any advise will be appreciated, I checked Y and X calibration, I tried vertical and horizontal fill but still the same when I do multiple cut-outs of the same shape, copied and duplicated the shape, same result, ver bottom cut and very top cut

y

Not certain but this might be related to the known Ruida issue with “PWM Rising Edge Valid”. See here for more information and instructions on how to address. I suggest you take a backup of your machine settings prior to making any changes.

Configuring a Ruida - LightBurn Software Documentation

Thanks will read

the problem with mine is that I have 2 levels, first fill then cut. machine is 400x600. the machine first does all the fill, then the line cutting, the first 2 rows are perfect, but it goes out more and more rows 3 to 6

Do line cuts also get similarly farther out?

If you’re getting a very consistent drift I think it may still be the PWM rising edge issue. If this is sporadic, unpredictable, and affects both line and fill then I would look at slipping belts to be the problem.

Thank you, will check my machine. no issues if I do 1 fill and line(cut), the issue comes in when I do multiple, in this case 10 in a row horizontal, 6 rows high. the fill and line(cut) is 100% on the first 2 rows, but the last row is as indicated on the photo