I’m new to LightBurn so if I am asking a question already asked and answered my apologies. But I’ve tried googling the issue without luck.
Here is the problem:
- I import an image file into Lightburn (JPG file).
- I trace that image and then select the trace layer
- I set the option to only burn selected graphic
- I set the cut to line+fill, laser (5W) to 50% power and 200 mm/s
- The preview looks fine, the fill is shown there in black (i.e. to be burned).
- But when I start the burn the laser moves over the fill areas but it doesn’t fire the diode so fill areas don’t get burned. Lines are burned without a problem.
What am I doing wrong / missing?