I upgraded to 0.9.0. Looks like 0.9.0 has some great new features – looking forward to putting them through the paces.
I had some initial difficulty getting LightBurn to see my K40 Laser with Cohesion3D mini board, but after resetting my USB connection, turning the laser off and on, shutting down Lightburn and starting it back up, the connection seemed to be fine, but still not cutting yet.
I mention the following in hopes it might be of some use in troubleshooting – though perhaps after this is “solved” this post can be removed by the moderator.
- I clicked on “Devices” in the Laser settings box. It took me to Device List.
- I clicked on “Find my laser” and “Continue”
- What it shows next has been inconsistent. Once it showed “Cohesion3D” (which didn’t work; program stopped responding), but then it showed “Smoothieware (200 x 200) at COM3” and the next time “Smoothieware (0 x 0) at COM3” [Dimension for my workspace is 300 x 200]
- I click “Add Device” and it gives me option to select origin.
- The I click “Next” and then “Finish.”
- On the most recent attempt (Smoothieware (0 x 0)), the workspace grid did not even appear (obviously - 0 x 0).