Fire button help needed

2021-09-29T23:00:00Z
Hi all , i have just updated the firmware as recommended by ortur, ( that all went fine ), but i have just noticed that when i hit the fire button, in the move window in lightburn , the laser and fan comes on but when i hit the button again it will not turn of . i have to turn it of by hitting the main power button on the laser frame . is this happening to anyone else after a firmware update ? and does anyone know how i can fix the issue please.

That sounds like a firmware or hardware issue. I would check with @OrturTech to see if this is a known issue.

Assuming you upgraded to 1.4: Change log
Fixes:
-Pause/Resume issue been corrected. Laser Pause/Resume functions now work as expected;
-Corrected False positive [Check Limits] on Pro Motherboards (RJ connector/Vertical buttons boards);
Improvements

• GRBL Core Upgrade from 1.1f to 1.1h;
  • Optimization of USB Driver Library. Attempt to address disconect issues/Alarm 3;
    - Fan Delay ShutDown Function. Fan will Remain on from 30 to 120 seconds, based upon the length of time and maximum power of the just finished engraving.
  • G-Shock Sensor Algorithm. New algorithm reduces the amount of false positives;
1 Like

yes that is the update that i have just done,

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.