Freezing/camera recognition

I am new to this. I just purchased the lightburn license for my new laser and I am on the current version. It has been operating fine for a few days doing beginner cuts and such. The software started to start/run slow and even freeze or be unresponsive at times. I have a lightburn camera. I installed it and have it calibrated. I noticed that the freezing started when I started working with the camera. Is there anything I can do? Could there be a camera conflict with Windows 10? The software takes a long time to start initially also so I don’t know if it is camera related. I am in the process of trying to align the camera and I noticed that most of the time the wizard populates my camera in the “Select you camera” area and when I click it acts like it is looking and can’t find it. I’ve been able to plug it in and unplug it a couple times and it comes back. Initially when I was calibrating I had ) issues with the camera being recognized. I keep having to start the wizard over because the software is freezing and I have to try to restart it. Sometimes I have to restart it a couple time for it to start back up.

Everything else on the PC runs fast and has no issues. I even looked in task manager to see if there was something loading up my RAM or CPU but everything looks great. Lots of free CPU and RAM.

Please help.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.