Gives me a message “Reset to Continue”

After typing $$ I pushed frame again and received message as you see in picture

That’s their internal motion sensor shutting it off because the hardware was moved (wasn’t kept level) when it was running. That’s not LightBurn.

So the numbers on the console are all good? What do you recommend that I need to do?

Are you the same user on two accounts? (sorry, I’m confused because your name changed)
If you are also @Glaser then your setting for $100 looks like it could be wrong - I would expect $100 to be the same as $101. Those are the X and Y settings for the number of motor steps to take per mm. Try setting $100=80 (like the $101 setting) and see if that’s better.

We are partners, thank you so much it worked! & thank you for the prompt responses!!!

Happy to help. Hopefully things go smoother from here. :slight_smile:

So I started a job and the laser isn’t burning and it’s giving me this message. :frowning:

I’m guessing that it returned to the origin when the job finished and bumped into the limit switches again, which could trigger that.

That should prevent it from bumping the switches when the job is done, and it won’t trigger that alarm any more.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.