350mm/s
power 8% Max
power 8% min
DPI 318
Stucki.

Maquina Goldtec1390 MG 130W Lente 2"

3 Likes

Very nice! Especially for a 130w laser. :slight_smile:

Gracias . Con 130w es difícil ajustar potencia , pero no imposible .
Mas me cuesta sacar buenos grabados en madera , con respecto a fotos hablo .

Two things:

• Wow and +2 for impressive work on a 130W. You really did a great job with your setup. It shows you have your system tuned nicely, great optics, and ideal settings used for the job at hand. Impressed.

• I have never taken any Spanish courses, yet there I was reading your post understanding every word and sentence. I was so surprised! Learning Spanish is one of my goals. It would be so wonderful and I hope to speak it fluently one day.

Muchas gracias amigo , yo tb tengo pendiente de aprender ingles jejejejejej… es uno de mis objetivos .
Mi sistema cuando llego a casa lo primero que tuve que hacer fue alinearlo , pues estaba un poco fuera de alineación , después tuve que nivelar la mesa , que tb estaba desnivelada 2 cm en dos esquinas , pero ahora el sistema va fenomenal .
Hoy subiré 2 mas que hice , me esta gustando el resultado que da el azulejo pintado y sobre todo me alegro de haber comprado Lightburn . Trabaja con fotografías muy bien , aunque para diseños utilice corel.
Saludos.

Thank you very much friend, I also have pending to learn English heheheheheh… it is one of my objectives.
My system when I got home the first thing I had to do was align it, because it was a little out of alignment, then I had to level the table, which was also 2 cm uneven in two corners, but now the system is great.
Today I will upload 2 more than I did, I am liking the result that the painted tile gives and above all I am glad I bought Lightburn. It works with photos very well, although for designs use corel.
Greetings.