Grbl e ruida insieme - Grbl and ruida together

Come faccio ad avere due settaggi diversi del software, uno per grbl (laser master2 ) ed uno per RUIDA (laser Co2)?

How can I have two different software settings, one for grbl (laser master2) and one for RUIDA (laser Co2)?

Welcome. LightBurn provides Device Profiles allowing you to utilize multiple lasers systems from LightBurn. To support more than one laser, you simply create another Device Profile for that Laser system and select that profile when wanting to connect and produce something from that other laser.

Here, I show several profiles I have set up to provide access to these different systems.

And here is where you add additional Devices:

The LightBurn DSP License provides support for both Ruida and the GCode systems we support in a single license.

Benvenuto. LightBurn fornisce profili dispositivo che consentono di utilizzare più sistemi laser di LightBurn. Per supportare più di un laser, è sufficiente creare un altro profilo del dispositivo per quel sistema laser e selezionare quel profilo quando si desidera connettersi e produrre qualcosa da quell’altro laser.

Qui, mostro diversi profili che ho impostato per fornire l’accesso a questi diversi sistemi.

Ed è qui che aggiungi dispositivi aggiuntivi:

La licenza LightBurn DSP fornisce supporto sia per Ruida che per i sistemi GCode che supportiamo in un’unica licenza.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.