I am creating a logo. I used LB to import a gear, traced it and deleted the original gear image.
In LB, I then created text inside and over the gear image.
In lightburn, where the text crosses over the gear image, those intersections of text and image switch from black to white, as expected.
When I export is an an svg, the result only shows some of the characters of the bottom text switching from black to white, the upper line of text does not. There are 4 items here…
1.) the gear
2.) one letter ‘W’ I flipped around 180 degrees to make it an ‘M’
3.) the letters ‘ansel’s’ next to the inverted W.
4.) the letters ‘Workshop’
I arranged everything the way I wanted them in LB selected everything and then grouped them together then exported as an svg.
When I open that svg in Inkscape, it looks like this:
What am I doing wrong (please, no comments on the design itself. I’m no graphics artist