Having problems buying my subscription again

Trying to reactivate my licence, it just keeps saying I am not putting in password correctly… any SOPS for this

Did you create an account last time? If not you might need to.

As @micrololin identifies, we recently (within the last 6 months) made some modifications to our store and license management tools, which now requires our users to create an account on that site. Once you do so, you should be set and able to complete your transaction. :slight_smile:

It knows who I am … I will try this thanks :grinning:

Hi Rick -I am going mad trying to renew my license - Ihave created an account at the cryptex site??? But5 when I attempt to put the license renewal in the shopping cart it says I need to have an account there as well ?? I have been running LB since day one and cannot seem to do it again. Have deactivated it on this computer (as suggested somewhere)and it won’t allow me to reactivate it Please Help. I need it running again as have much work to do

4f984eb0-1028-4878-b0eb-86f0af08560e
CREATED AT:
Feb 7, 2018 3:01 PM
UPDATED AT:
Dec 12, 2022 1:06 PM
Details
KEY:
■■■LICENSE KEY REDACTED■■■
REVOKED:
false

You need to have an account. Here is the link.

Or on the main page click the little person icon and scroll down.

Excellent. That will give you access to manage your seat allocation. To renew, you will need to also create an account on the LightBurn Store. :slight_smile:

Thank you for your ongoing support. We really appreciate the commitment.

You will note that your post was edited to redact your key. This is automated and part of our security measures, as this key is valuable and should not be shared, especially here in public.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.