Head on the diode moving to extreme right

Hello I have an eleksmaker upgraded with a NEJE 20 w (40640)
I sold it (you’ll have a new LB user!) because I upgraded to DSP for my new Ruida.
It is however acting strange. I installed the LB evaluation version on the person’s laptop, using standard GRBL, which is what I was using for the last 4-5 years. With remote access (Teamviewer) I tried framing, engraving and moving with the locator function and every time the head goes to the extreme right and crashes to the right rail. The machine origin is set to front left, and I tried user origin, absolute coordinate, current position all doing the same thing. The GRBL version is 1.1 f. It always worked.
I am just trying to engrave a small square 4 cm x 4cm on the work space that is 60X60 cm. The head is positionned front left, so it should not move to the extreme right… The Eleksmaker does not have limit switches.
What could be wrong? Thanks for your help

If everything was working correctly before then I’d suspect something hardware related. It sounds like the laser is in a remote location. Was it disassembled when sold? If so, I’d suggest reviewing wiring to make sure connectors are in the right location and right orientation.

Do jogging controls work correctly?

I have not tried jogging. I should have and I will! The machine was not dismantled, it was in a cabinet and loaded as is. I am thinking that if something was unplugged during transport maybe it wouldn’t move? What I suspect is the fact that I try to drive it from team viewer. Thanks a lot[quote=“berainlb, post:2, topic:99169, full:true”]
If everything was working correctly before then I’d suspect something hardware related. It sounds like the laser is in a remote location. Was it disassembled when sold? If so, I’d suggest reviewing wiring to make sure connectors are in the right location and right orientation.

Do jogging controls work correctly?
[/quote]

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.