Help with artifacts on burn

Hi. I’m trying to figure out why I’m getting a little line artifact after laser moves (bottom left hand corner of square). It’s almost like a ‘bounce’ is happening. I’ve replaced belts, tightened and loosened eccentric nuts, disassembled and reassembled, and sunk 2-3 hours per day over last 2-3 weeks (probably 6 hours today on this alone). It used to be fine, but it started happened after I tightened a belt and I’ve never been able to get rid of it (except when I really tighten up the eccentric nuts, then the squares end up all squashed! ).
Seems to be worse when I print towards the right hand side bed of the laser, but on the left side of th ebed its not showing as bad, but I do see a darker corner on each square.

I’ve got a OLM2 LU1-3. Given the amount of time sunk into trying to fix it, I’m wondering if I should just replace the whole lot (I’m in despair over it :cry: )?

Can you upload the .lbrn file that created the sample? Would like to review the laser path.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.