How is this part called


this little part broke on my red and black Chinese laser machine. This part sits on the main rail and helps in sliding the 3rd mirror / nozzle left or right. Anyone knows how it’s called please? I need to buy a new one.

Thank you.

They are linear guide rail sliders.
There are so many different sizes.
Go on ebay and do a search.

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

They are also referred to as ‘bearings’.

Measure the actual rail for the size, not the bearing.

Here’s some information.


Here is some from cloudray. Youll need to check the size.

Nice. Thank you :grin:

Thank you :grin: