How long did it take to receive your license?

How long did it take to receive the email with your license code? It said it would come in a separate email in a few minutes but could take a few hours. It’s been almost 24 hrs and still have not received it. Emailed them 7 hrs ago but haven’t heard back. Just wondering how long it took everyone else to get theirs.

1 Like

I ordered mine 24hrs ago too. I sent a “contact us” message and got an automated response. Nothing else…

I’ve been waiting more than 24 hours, and I haven’t had a reply. I have sent an email and they have not responded.

I hope that the support is not like that, or else it will be a regret spending money.

It’s automated. It should be pretty quick.

Have a look in your Junk / Spam folder just in case it was filed incorrectly.

Unfortunately, nothing in the spam folder

I’m not 100% convinced it’s automated. However, the good news is that you can run as a Trial version for 30 days with full features until they get the license straightened out.
Pinging @Rick just in case…

Yep just bought a license and it was in the email that said thank you for purchasing. Arrived at the same time as the invoice receipt.

After 1 day and 13 hours, the license has arrived, I hope your problem has also been solved.

Greetings.

Thanks for drawing my attention to this @TomWS. Glad to hear this has been sorted. :slight_smile:

Researching the @Goodwoodwoodshop, @Badenguy and @Zernik orders, I do not see any reason for these messages to be delayed. They weren’t held on our end. In these cases, once the order cleared, which only took a few seconds, the order email was sent to the email addresses provided. Zero delay on this end from the records I am reviewing.

We do need sleep every so often.

I see a response to your email from one of our support staff, within 5 hours. They replied with notice that they resent your key and the original messages sent when ordering. Are you saying you have not gotten those resends?

that is the second one I sent but thanks guy

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.