How long does it take to receive your License Key?

My trial period expired as I was fulfilling an urgent customer request so I purchased the full version however never received my license key. How long does it usually take to receive the email? Really wish I didn’t wait until the last minute to purchase (face palm!!!)

It is usually quite quick. Check the email that is tied to your payment method, check the spam folder, it may have gone there.

Have refreshed my spam folder and inbox over and over and still haven’t received it :weary: Double checked the email is correct too. It’s been 3 hours and my customer is supposed to be collecting early morning and it’s already 8pm. That will teach me I guess :grimacing:

1 Like

Hi @Missy11, Looks like this has been resolved, yes?

Hi Rick, definitely the correct email address as I kept the order confirmation up on my screen at the end and triple checked :thinking:

I can confirm I have now received it though so thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

I downloaded RD Works just to finish my job and I’m so glad I was introduced to lightburn!!! Hahaha

Glad to hear things are sorted. :slight_smile:

Look again - you had an extra n before the last name. :slight_smile:

OMG you’re kidding! I don’t have the tab open anymore but I will take your word for it! Clearly I shouldn’t do things in a hurry under pressure. Thanks so much for sorting it out this morning and as I said, that will teach me to leave things at the last minute :woman_facepalming:t3: I feel like such an idiot :joy:

You shouldn’t - Easy enough to do. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.