How to laser imported picture with lightburn

Hallo gemeinsam,

ich versuche schon seit längerem mit lightburn importierte Bilder mit meinem Eleksmaker 2,5W zu lasern. Doch leider werden die Bilder immer sehr pixelig auf das Holz gelasert (nicht alle pixel werden vollständig gelasert).
Wie kann dieses Programm umgangen werden ? Ich kann heute Nachmittag einmal Bilder hochladen, wie das zur Zeit aussieht.

Außerdem braucht mein Laser mit Lightburn erstaunlich lange zu fertigstellen der Aufträge. Ich habe die hier im Forum genannten Einstellungen vorgenommen um die CNC Fräseinstellungen auszuschalten, aber dennoch dauert das lasern tatsächlich sehr lange im Vergleich zu elekscam.

Vielen Dank für eure Hilfe.

Hello together,

I’ve been trying to laser images imported with lightburn with my Eleksmaker 2,5W for a while now. But unfortunately the images are always lasered very pixelated on the wood (not all pixels are completely lasered).
How can this program be bypassed ? I can upload pictures once this afternoon how this looks at the moment.

Also, my laser with Lightburn takes an amazingly long time to finish jobs. I have made the settings mentioned here in the forum to turn off the CNC milling settings, but still lasering actually takes a long time compared to elekscam.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Please do. This is most likely a settings issue.

I might also suggest review of the following should help in understanding the process. https://lightburnsoftware.github.io/NewDocs/CutSettings-Image.html

And Redirecting...

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.