I am having issues and I need some help

So guys im using the lightburn camera ive done the alignment and my controller is off by about an inch. ive watched many videos and everyone makes it seem super simple but i am having issues. ill screen shot what it says and what it does

second photo is the finished product. any help would be great guys. thank you!

• Is the camera secure in the mount?
  • is the mount securely attached to the lid?
  • Is the lid open to the exact same height as when you ran the alignment job?

yes i have both the Lightburn offical camera and mount that was purchased along with it. and yes i used the camera to align then add my wood, even before starting the project the “frame” feature shows the mistake but for clearity i went and did the project to show how far off i am

I see you have a honeycomb bed. Did you mask the honeycomb with plain paper or cardboard when performing the calibration?

When you run the Camera Alignment wizard, set the scale to about 200 or 250 (make sure it fits in your machine, by using the ‘Frame’ button in there) and try it again. If you scale the job up, it makes tagging the markers easier, and makes the end result more accurate.

You didn’t answer the 3 questions I asked:

• Is the camera secure in the mount?
  • is the mount securely attached to the lid?
  • Is the lid open to the exact same height as when you ran the alignment job?

Movement of the camera is pretty much the only thing that affects the alignment, aside from tagging the markers wrong.

Every once in a while we see someone run the marker job on a piece of wood, remove it from the machine, do a test, then put the markers back on the machine bed and re-tag them, but that doesn’t put them in the same place as the laser would have, so that will mess everything up too. If you re-used a set of markers instead of re-running them, that could do this.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.