I can't download updates help

Hello, I try to download updates from my laptop where I have the software installed and it responds A netword error ourred: connection refused and from here I am writing this message how can I solve it?

You can always directly download our latest here:

Hello Rick, first of all thanks for the prompt response, I have the license for less than a month and since I had to activate the license it won’t let me do it, for this I asked for offline activation. What could be the reason that this is happening with my pc?.
To chat with you I do it through google translator, for this I apologize if what I say is not understood. I am from Argentina

I might check into / review the items identified here as a start. :slight_smile:

It appears you have requested our assistance regarding this issue previously. All apologies, it looks like these slipped through without a response from us. I have merged them together here.

hello, I need support since I try to connect to see updates, online documentation, link to pdf documentation and for everything it responds ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED and with this same laptop I am connected to the internet but I cannot connect to those sites, to enter the license I had to do offline since I couldn’t do it either, thanks.

hola, necesito soporte en español ya que intento conectarme para ver actualizaciones, documentación en linea, enlace a documentación pdf y para todo me responde ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED y con esta misma laptop estoy escribiendo pero no me puedo conectar a esos sitios, gracias.
hello, I need support in Spanish since I try to connect to see updates, online documentation, link to pdf documentation and for everything it answers ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED and with this same laptop I am writing but I cannot connect to those sites, thanks

I don’t know how to do this that you recommend but now I investigate with our friend google and youtube, thank you very much

sounds like you have something on your end blocking the lightburnsoftware.com site. I’ve been looking at docs and downloaded software fine over the past few hours and just now downloaded to verify.

You could have a network proxy setup or your ISP is blocking the site for some reason. Seems odd that you can get to the home page but can’t get documents, pdfs, or the software downloads. First thing to do would be to flush your browser cache and try again.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.