I have another laptop I want to put LightBurn on

I have gotten another Laptop and I would like to install LB on it. But I am not sure how many we are allowed. Is there anything I need to know before trying this? Thanks in advance.

Check out the documentation on Licensing… You should read any agreement you are bound to before you purchase any software product… :thinking:

To save you some effort, here is the text…

How many computers can I use it on? The license lets you use the software on up to two computers at once, they don’t have to use the same operating system, and a license can be easily moved if you get a new computer. If you need to use 3 computers, we’ll happily update your license to allow it, for free - just email support@lightburnsoftware.com with your license key and ask for a 3rd seat. If you need more seats, or a floating license setup, we can do that too - contact us for pricing and details.

I have it on 2 Ubuntu Linux machines and one on my spousal units Windows :face_vomiting: computer. I use it now and then to check things out… when it doesn’t work on Linux…

Good luck

:smile_cat:

I just couldn’t remember how many and came here so if there was anything else I needed to know about the process I would be in the right place. Thank you for the quick answer. I hope to do some playing with Linux OS in the future. I have a couple of Raspberry Pis I have played with but nothing much more than that.
Thanks again for the help.

Great…

I moved to Linux after Apple Scr**ed me by changing cpu’s, just after purchase, and making my $5000 machine a brick…

Loaded Debian Linux on it and never looked back.

Good luck

:smile_cat:

I have never used Apple products except a Iphone 3 one time. I use Windows right now but like I said, I want to paly around with it some. I believe in open source and I may try to throw linux on one of my PCs sometime. So much to do and so little time right?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.