I need help in drawing line with my 60w machine

Please I just bought 60w ruida laser Maschine.
I have light burn software on it
I want to work with lines
I want to cut example 2mm line without fill+line
I just want line, but should be 2mm breite
Can some help.me
Thanks

Thanks for the post. I understand that you want to cut a line 2mm. Is this 2mm long? Wide? And I am sorry but I am not understanding when you say, “…should be 2mm breite”.

Please feel free to post in your native language and we will translate if that is helpful. Please also review the post below to help you get the most from posting here on our forum.

I believe this is ‘breadth’ in German. Unfortunately your laser beam is a fixed width. With a 60w laser, when focused properly you likely have a width of about 0.12 mm. If you want to make a single, thicker line, you would need to run the laser out of focus.

Thank you all for the reply,i really appreciate it ,i want to do Die cutting,and needs to cut die board with laser cutting machine…The Die Cutting rules is 23.20 x 2 mm
@ Rick,it is 2mm long
@ OZ Thanks
I need a line that is 2mm width and 23mm deep

Thank you all from Hamburg

Hallo Oheneba,

Mein Deutsch ist nicht sehr gut, aber ich werde es versuchen.

Es ist nicht möglich, eine Linie in einer Dicke zu schneiden.

Die Dicke der Linie ist immer gleich. Es ist jedoch möglich, ein Quadrat auszuschneiden. Oder vollständig gravieren.

Ich würde ein Rechteck 2mm x 23.20mm machen und es ausschneiden (mit Linie - line or cut)

Ist es das was du willst?

English:
My German is not very good, but I will try.

It is not possible to cut a line in a thickness.

The thickness of the line is always the same. However, it is possible to cut a square. Or engrave completely.
I would make a rectangle 2mm x 23.20mm and cut it out.
Is it that what you want?

Hallo nach Hamburg
Ich selber habe einen 80W Co2 und bin gerne bereit zu helfen soweit ich kann. Zunächst muss ich aber verstehen was Du machen willst.

Wie oben schon erwähnt hat Dein Laserstrahl immer die gleiche Breite. Stell Dir einfach vor Du hast ein Messer mit einer Klingenbreite von 0,2mm. Alles was Du mit einem Laser tun tun kannst ist mit dem “Messer” zu schneiden.

Wenn Du uns beschreibst was Du tun möchtest finden wir vielleicht eine Lösung.

Grüsse aus dem Westerwald

1 Like

Hallo nach Hamburg,

verstehe ich Dich richtig:
Du möchtest etwas ausschneiden, dass 23,2mm lang und 2mm breit ist?
Wenn das so ist, warum zeichnest Du dann nicht ein Rechteck und schneidest dass aus? Geht dann ohne Fill nur als Line.

Translation:
Do I understand it right:
You want to cut a line with the length of 23.2mm and the width of 2mm, right?
If that is right, why don’t you draw an rectangle and cut it ou with just the line feature and no fill?

Roy

1 Like

I think he wants to vector engrave a line that is 2mm wide, instead of raster engraving it. The only way to accomplish that is to go out of focus, but it would be hard to get a consistent 2mm width.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.