In SnapMaker the Lightburn red fill lines are laser engraved

Hi guys,
I hope that I have missed a setting for this.
When using fill options I get moving lines (red one). When exporting the job into G code, I notice that red lines in Luban are interpreted as engraving lines.
I’m sending the lightburn, unfortunately, I don’t know how to upload the Gcode file, but have uploaded one part in the picture.

Additionally in the preview windows, I’m missing the actual data of the coordinates and power of the laser. This will help in the debugging of the G code is needed.
Thanks
Skatla_Doktorat1_backup.lbrn2 (499.9 KB)

If I understand what’s happening, you’re importing geometry from Luban into LightBurn, which works correctly:

LightBurn tries to match the color of imported vectors to the layers in the Cut Palette:

Which is controlled by an option:

That means a red line in the imported file will be assigned to Layer 02. Other colors will go to other layers, as defined by an internal table:

So the cut settings for Layer 02 will be whatever its defaults are or whatever you’ve set them to be.

The coordinates are in the overall workspace (with the alignment grid) and the power / speed settings are in the `Cuts / Layers’ window:

Let me know if I’ve misunderstood something!

Hi,
Sorry for the bad explanation.
My workflow is doing all preparation in Lightburn and export job in Gcode.
I have decided to reinstall windows, luban and lightburner. Now this is working again.
Thanks for the time to try to answer my question and all links.
I also get your point regarding the visualization of the path. But I have looked at the possibility to get some data about the current position of the point on the preview window like it is shown in the picture.

W can close this one
Thanks
BR
Roman

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.