Is here a maximum height for lightburn cameras to be installed

I can’t seem to get me new Lightburn camera to capture the DOT images to focus and set up. I have a BOSS LS3655 and a 8MP 120w lightburn camera. I placed the camera to front of the lid opening and i cant seem to capture the image of the dots, I keep getting pattern cant be found. the camera is 44inches from the top of the work area.

While 44 inches sounds high, I don’t believe there’s really an upper limit to the height. I guess the real question is whether or not the test pattern is sufficiently large at those heights to get a good reading.

Can you take a screenshot of what happens when you attempt the calibration?

I’m not sure if it’s a factor in this case by try covering up the entirely of the honeycomb bed. It may be confusing the calibration routine.

Alternatively if that doesn’t work you have 2 other options:

1. Complete the calibration away from the machine. It needn’t actually be mounted on-site to do the calibration. Or you can actually elevate the test pattern so it appears larger.
  2. For LightBurn cameras you can accept the pre-calibration. I understand it’s not as good as doing it yourself but might get you going.

Thank you I will give it a shot

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.