I have 2 issues with 1.0 so far -
If my PC has just finished booting and I start LB immediately and then open a file, it complains that it can’t load the fonts. I have tried shutting down and immediately restarting but get the same error. The last time it happened, I shutdown LB waited for about a minute and then restarted it and it was ok.
This morning, when I loaded up LB it came up with the New Device Wizard! I shut it down thinking that it may be the same sort of problem as the font issue but when I restarted about 2 minutes later got the same thing. I selected my device, but the Recent Projects is empty and all of my Preferences have been reset to default.