Issues with saved gcode

I’ve been trying to wrap my head around an issue I’m having, I’m new to Lightburn so odds are it is something easy I’m overlooking.

I have a snapmaker 2.0 A350. I have added it manually on 2 different computers. 1 is connected to the SM via USB the other is “offline”. I havent figured out how to get the one that is connected via USB configured properly so i have tried save to gcode on both with the same results on both.

I have imported a 4"x4" image into LB (I’ve tried multiple different ones) After I adjust all of the settings in LB I save to gcode. When I open the gcode in Luban (the SM software) to send the file to the SM via wifi the resulting “print” is about 1/2 the size of the imported image. The file size of the gcode created in LB is also about 1/4 the size of a gcode file created with the same image in Luban.

Not sure what other info might be needed but happy to provide

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.