Job won't start get g code message

I’ve loaded lightburn and set up the laser machine (Ortur LM2) The machine homes and seems to move as expected. I load a program, hit frame and it moves and frames the area to burn. When I hit the start this is what I get Unsupported or invalid g-code command found in block. On or near line 7:

I have no idea how to get the G code to review it let alone fix the problem. Can someone help me out?

This should help, “If you have a GCode based laser, these buttons will save and run GCode files.”: Redirecting...

I searched for these exact words and got the following. Could this be what you are experiencing?

Go to Edit > Device Settings and double check that the M7 / M8 air assist toggle is set to M8. Lots of versions of GRBL don’t support M7, so if you bumped that, it could be the problem.

If that’s not it, draw a simple box. Click Start, and if it fails, press the ‘Save GCode’ button, and attach the file here. I can look to see if there’s something else you’ve enabled.

Thanks, switched to m8 and machine homes and goes thru cycle with no issues.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.