Kaitian CM 120 LASER CUTTING MACHINE Software/Hardware Upgradation

Hi, I am new here. I have been using Kaitian CM 120 Laser cutting Machine since ten years. It is a 60/70 watt CO2 laser. Working area 1300mm X 620 mm. Motorised Up down table with a Rotary attachment. USB connectivity. It has its own ACE software that I run with MS Windows XP. I am unable to run the Laser machine on MS Win 10 because drivers is not available. I believe the Beijing Kaitian Company has closed its operation, therefore no after sales support. I installed it’s ACE software with the Micro Dog key on a Dell 7559 laptop with MS Win 10 64 bit. When I switch on the machine the laser machine is not detected in machine software, but is recognized as a USB device and the explorer shows the stored BMP files. I came across Lightburn software, down loaded and installed the 64 bit MS Win version. I am unable to detect the Laser machine on Lightburn in auto mode. Tried manual detection also. No success.
I am a Intel certified desktop hardware engineer, graphics designer (familiar with Adobe Photoshop since 1995).
I am looking into the possibility of running my laser machine with lightburn on MS Win 10. I will welcome members help/input on the following options, if possible:

1. Possibly of connecting/running my Kaitian CM120 laser machine with Lightburn , with current controller/boards configuration, if possible. At present I do not know which controller it has.
  2. Possibly replacing internal controller/board/s. However in this setup which controller/boards I should go for? Members advice will be really helpful. Thank you.

Post some pictures of the panel and internal electronics, we may be able to identify. You can also check here to see if any of these are controlling your setup: https://lasergods.com/controller-dsp-identification/

Thank you for your email. I am attaching below photos.

In Lightburn support forum I came across two posts to a Kaitian Laser machine upgrades. I am attaching their links below. They could provide anwer/s to my query, unfortunately.

Although the first link has a photo of a board that is somewhat similar to mine.

Thank you for your time and effort.

Regards

Munir

!

Attaching more photos including power supply.

The power supply shown in (members support forum) link two is quite similar to mine, though not in power.

From one of the posts you found.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.