Large Batch Optimization

I want to run a project that will require 800 unique parts. I have the project split into 80 with about 10 pieces each. Is there a way to add all 80 files to a lightburn project as layers? Ideally I would be able to run a piece, the app would pause for more material and then get started on the next section. Is this possible or is there some way to optimize large sets of files?

To fully understand, it might be helpful if you would explain this use case / the workflow you are envisioning in greater detail. :slight_smile:

LightBurn has a fairly minimal command line interface through UDP commands to do things like launch the program and launch the program + load a file.

Rick,
THank you for the response. An API, that is amazing! Now I am thinking it would be cool to make a little micro controller to do some extra functions and send commands to Lightburn. Once I am up and running I will circle back on that.

In the meantime, I have a project with 800 unique parts that are on 80 dxf files. I was looking for a way to sanely and efficiently load them, next, next, next without needing to close the current file, open the new one, set the speed and power… Just trying to optimize my flow.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.