Laser activates after update, but dosent cut image

I did the recent update to lightburn, Now the laser activates and goes through to position of image, but burns a diagnol line instead of the actual Image. Not sure if it’s lightburn or controller board. I ordered a replacement board but wont be here til tomorrow. When you type x50 it moves x50. Same with the Y50. Type g0 x0 y0 goes back to home position like it suppose to be. Was just curious if anyone else has had this issue or have any suggestions on what may cause this. It is a sainsmart 3018 Pro with a camtool 3.3 board. Has been working just fine up to when I updated it.
thanks,
Kendall Hammann

Let’s get a bit more information, what version of LightBurn, what is the complete version number of the currently running firmware (need the letter that follows your stated “grbl 1.1”, what Device Profile did you select when setting up LightBurn?

What are your current firmware settings? Enter $$ into the LightBurn console followed by hitting Return/Enter key. Copy and paste the entire results here for review.

Do you have any LightBurn Macros set up? If so, what are they? When you say “image”, are you identifying a bitmap graphic or is this a vector-based artwork?

You said, “Not sure if it’s lightburn or controller board. I ordered a replacement board but wont be here til tomorrow.”, but you don’t identify why you are doing this. Is there a confirmed issue with your current controller?

Screenshots, settings for the job, anything else you can think of to help us help you would be great. In this case, more is better. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.