Laser burns between objects always

My Ortur Laser Master 2 continues to burn between objects. Instead of starting and stopping the burn process, it burns everywhere it goes. The platform is 400mmx430mm and I’m using LIghtBurn version 0.9.20 and GRBL 1.1f or higher. I’ve had the laser for about a month and it worked great, but this week it burns everywhere.

Double posting is not the best way to ask for help. We will get to every post, but having to address the same issue, from the same person, more than once consumes time we could spend helping the next. Please don’t do that. :slight_smile:

No I have not, how can I do that?

We do not make this or any laser systems. You will need to contact the manufacture directly. We make software. :slight_smile: There is an official Ortur staff member that frequents our forum to help out, @OrturTech, but you will need to have direct communication with them.

You could use the search on this forum for previous Ortur Support posts.

You could use Goggle to find the correct link to Ortur Support. (first result)

1 Like

Thank you very much, I will reach out to them now and sorry for the duplicate post.

Ortur is shipping me a new board, QC OLM2 Motherboard;Grounding Kit

3 Likes

They have been very responsive to issues, which is great. Glad to hear you are getting things sorted. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.