Laser disconnects usb

My laser stops recognizing the connection at all times in the latest version 1.0.01, I went back to the previous version and everything is fine, what can it be?

Thank you for reporting this. Which OS are you running and how are you connected?

Thanks for answering, Windows 10, connected via USB, and I drive Topwisdom

Shift-click the ‘Devices’ button to reconnect.

I try this way but after finishing the job that I cut, it disconnects again, which with version 1.0 does not happen to me

Thank you for clarifying. We will investigate this further, try to reproduce and report back. It may take some time, but we will report back with our results.

Thank you, and what if my updates are finished, it will no longer let me download the version with the patch :frowning:

You did say version 1.0 is working correctly, right? The differences between 1.0 and 1.0.01 were almost entirely to deal with connection issues with MacOS, so if 1.0 is working for you, just stick with that one.

Yes, version 1.0 so far working fine, I hope to buy the update soon, although unfortunately I will no longer be able to take advantage of the 2-month promotion, but I will remain faithful to your excellent software, thank you very much

Estoy feliz porque ya acabo de renovar licencia, así que esperare salga solución a mi problema , muchas gracias por hacernos la vida mas fácil con su programa, saludos!!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.