Laser isnt making a straight line on y-axis

My atomstack A5 pro laser isnt making straight lines on its way back right to left does anyone know how to fix this im lost

Did you check your belt tension?

1 Like

Along with @MichMich advised, also check for β€˜any’ loose parts or connectors. Ensure the pulley wheel is tight.

:smiley_cat:

Yes I did @MichMich and @i actually took everything apart tightened it and out it all back together and still im having the same issue.

Did you also check if your pulley is tightened on the the drive shaft? It really looks like an mechanical issue.

I have been a 3D printer for a while now and one of the things I learned there is the wheels that run on the rails have one or more wheels that you got a wrench to tighten the pressure the wheels have. Shake the x and y rails and see if there is play. If so then you need to tighten the wheel onto the rail. When I set mine up the x axis had to be tightened and the y axis had to be loosened. If I had not had the experience with 3D printing I would not have known that. Do not have the tension so tight that they are hard to move, and I am not talking about the belts. That is a different tension.