Laser was working fine and quit all of the sudden

My laser seemed to be working great and compatibility with LightBurn was awesome! I completed a project and then came back a while later and nothing worked. the laser doesn’t rehome when I turn it on, LightBurn seems to connect to it but when I try to do anything I get a error:9 G-code locked out during alarm or jog state. I don’t know if this is a hardware issue or something that I did in LightBurn that caused it

If it’s not homing it will be something with the hardware and not likely related to anything on the LB side.

Make sure the controller is turned on. USB can provide enough power to the controller to get a response like the error 9 but not enough to run the machine.

If you’re not sure it’s turning on try disconnecting USB. Do you still get lights?

If the laser won’t turn on check the power supply and see if it’s connected properly. If you have a meter check for voltage at the connectors. You should get roughly 12V for LM2.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.