Laser will not move anymore

I have used LightBurn with my ortur master 2 20w laser with no issues prior to the update. Since the update my laser will no longer respond to the program. All lights are good to go on the laser, the LightBurn software seems to be reading and connecting to the laser, however nothing happens when I try to move the laser. I have deleted the software and reinstalled it, removed the laser and reconnected it to LightBurn and insured the auto home function is on. Any help would be amazing at this point.

You can roll back to a previous, older version of LightBurn to get going again.

How are you trying to make the laser move? What do you see reported in the ‘Console’ window when doing this move action?

This is what it reads when I first open LightBurn.
Homing fail. Could not find limit switch within search distance. Defined as 1.5 * max_travel on search and 5 * pulloff on locate phases.

I am trying to use the hime button but there is no movement. I was able to get it to work yesterday after an update for the MAC, however today it is back to nothing

it also states that there is no power supply, however the lights on the laser mother board are lit up

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.