Laser won't mark

I have a c02 150w laser. While running a job my breaker blew and i lost all power. Got it back up and now my machine won’t work. It powers up, I see the laser light shine on the wood but when I push start it doesn’t mark the wood. I have this job and two others behind it and can’t get my laser company to call me back. Anyone have any thoughts?

Check the fuse inside the panel. We can’t tell you exactly where it is and you don’t have it listed in your profile.

1 Like

As @Laserwillie mentions, check your fuses, but you also need to find out if it is your machine that is causing your fuse relay to trip.
What do you mean by your laser shining on the tree, is that the laser pointer you mean?

1 Like

Thank you guys for responding. I checked the wiring on my machine and it seems my power box blew…it won’t send power to the laser and has an electrical smell to it. So will have to proceed on Monday with calling the company.

1 Like

Sad and unfortunate that this happens once in a while.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.