LB is not coming close to engraving project

I have a logo in both pdf and svg format that looks perfect in review, but when using my Ortur laser, it looks nothing like the review. For example, concentric circles don’t come close to being concentric. Any suggestions?

Please share what this looks like, as it is not easy to envision exactly what is happening from this wording. You can include screenshots and images of the results you are observing. This will help us “see” what you do. We can go from there. :slight_smile:

Please also share the Cut Settings for each layer. :slight_smile:

Looks like there may be multiple things going on here. I would check all screws and framing is square and snug, check to ensure things can move smoothly and do not bind. Then, redo the focus test to ensure maximum energy for a given setting is deposited as expected. I might suggest simple square cuts and fills first, until the system is dialed in. Investing a bit of testing time to ensure things are producing correctly, using simple and easily repeatable projects, is worth the effort. Once dialed, then moving on to more complex projects should be smooth and will more reliably reproduce what you’d expect. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.