LB to control cnc router

@LightBurn i was just wondering if you ever thought about running a cnc router with LB in the future? Kind of like picsender? I really enjoy using LB with all the upgrades you have been doing to it lately. Just thought it’d be nice to be able to design, burn and cut all with the same software! Keep up the great work guys!!

I’ve considered it, but I don’t want to spread too thin. It’s hard enough keeping up with changes just for the diversity of laser users we have. If I did do it, it would be a distinct product just for CNC.

3 Likes

That would be a get addition to the Lightburn family!! But man, how the hell do you find time to even eat, let alone sleep??? I honestly don’t know how you do all of this, I know you have some help but still!! Wait, are you even human??? Jason

1 Like

I’m human, I’m just 3 of them. :slight_smile:

(to explain, when I left my last job, they hired 3 people to replace me - I’m quite efficient)

6 Likes

That doesn’t surprise me with everything you do!! I bet you accomplish more before lunch time then most people accomplish all WEEK!! :grin:

Thanks for everything Oz!!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.