Licence portal not sending email

Hi, Just an FYI. I tried the instructions to log onto the licence portal by clicking on forgot password, but no email was ever sent. Tried twice but nothing happening.

Cheers

David

I tested it several times myself before posting the details, so I know it works. Check your spam folder, and if you have a microsoft based account, like hotmail, live, outlook, or MSN, they’ve been a huge pain in the butt in general - I don’t know exactly what’s going on with them, but they seem to blacklist anything that might have ever been used for spam at some point, so any sort of auto-mail server is rejected.

Nothing in Junk folders Oz. I’ll try it again.

Cheers

David

Found I had a log in already that you sent when I signed up so have managed to get in using that email and password, so may it wasn’t working because I already had a valid account? Anyway, tried the forgot password again and still no email, but for me it doesn’t matter now I can log in.

Cheers

David

Your email address ends with outlook.com, which is a Microsoft based address. As I mentioned in the first reply, I suspect this is the issue, as I’ve done many password resets when testing, after being logged in, with no issues.

No problem Oz I am in with the original password you sent - I’ll try not to forget it:-)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.