- Started V0.9.21 (loaded and fully functional)
- Got update to V0.9.22 available message
- Updated to v0.9.22
- after starting app : got license page (“We’d love to make Lightburn free, but…”)
- entered my valid license key (still 480 days or so left)
- getting “Activation limit for key has been reached”
- Lightburn won’t start anymore.
I’ve 2 PC’s for Lightburn: one on my CAD-PC, one on a small PC controlling the laser in another building.
This configuration worked fine until now.
I downgraded again to V0.9.21 and ran to my surprise into the same issue.
Could a network card issue I had earlier this week, cause this behaviour?