Light burn stopping in the middle of a burn

I’m using a Twotrees totem s engraver. Windows 10
Lately when I have a long print,say more than 12 hours, the laser stops firing about 3/4 of the way through. It does not return to home it just stops moving while the counter on light burn continues to count the time as if it were still running.
If I stop the print return it to origin and restart the print the laser works fine.
Does anybody have any idea what is going on? How do I get this to stop happening?
Tia
This would happen prior to the 1.0 update as well.

This is a good place to start. Let us know what you find and we can go from there. Troubleshooting - LightBurn Software Documentation :slight_smile:

Make sure in your power settings on your operating system are set up so the monitor and system in general never go into power saving mode. My monitor going into power save mode was my problem.

My monitor NEVER shuts off unless I power down the entire system.

I am experiencing the same several times a day. It just stops in the middle of a job. Sometimes it stops a few seconds into the job and sometimes a few minutes into it.

I use LB1.0.01 and a Mini Gerbil board. Windows 10
I can stop and start the job again no problem – except that it just ruined an expensive chunk of media.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.