LightBurn 0.9.12 released / 0.9.13 patch

Which version of Mac OS are you using?
All old versions can be found here: Releases · LightBurnSoftware/deployment · GitHub

Im using El Capitan
Thx for the link
I apreciate

We should support that version - it’s not very old. Can you expand upon it not being compatible? What’s actually happening?

just not opening
“You have OS X 10.11.6. The application requires OS X 10.12 or later.”
i get this error

Thanks Adam that did help… I wasn’t converting the items to paths… My bad

1 Like

Hi, awesome update!
Please note the keyboard shortcut for Focus is now Alt+Shift+Z instead of Alt+Shift+F (the latter is now for Feed settings when using DSP). This is important for those who built a version of my modified numpad.

1 Like

Hey guys! Thank you again for awesome work! Also a BIG thank you for being able to move selected multi-nodes with the keyboard! Trimming and Extending are great! Layer numbering :+1: :+1: :+1: There are too many new features to mention all of them! Thank you! :yellow_heart: Lightburn!

I also want to say thank you very much for the great customer service.
I’m a 3 month newbie and you actually incorporated a request of mine.
(leaving the fire button on while jogging to the start position)
Unheard of customer care.
Thank you again.
Customer for life.

1 Like

Pallet labels, yes! Me and my colorblind/color deficient friends thank you! Seriously, so many things in the World are color coded and it’s crazy frustrating for me (color deficient). I know what a number/letter combination says, but put two greens and some dark blues together with a dark purple and black, no clue.

Thank you,

Dan

Edit: just tried trim and extend, also super cool!

I see you have implemented in the Laser tab a “Go to origin tab”. Is it technically possible to set the actual position as the origin directly from Lightburn or do we have to do it always on the machine panel?

Great to see the new features!
It feels like opening a present.

Awesome

I assume you mean for Ruida. If so, no it’s not possible to set the origin from software. I can do it, but the controller ignores the setting until you reset it, so it’s kind of useless.

had to revert back to 9.11 when test firing my laser diode to line stuff up, cannot get it to turn off, cant move the laser or do anything at all.

1 Like

Dude, these new features are awesome. I’m so glad I bought and subscribe to this software. You guys are doing a great job with the software and listening to your users to see what they want and need from the software.

Great program. Great innovations.
But the Frame function has not worked since the update.
Ruida RDLC320-A controller

We already have a fix that we will be releasing soon.

A post was split to a new topic: AI symbol imports in 0.9.13

I’m closing this topic because people keep posting “Mine broke too” instead of creating new topics for specific issues that we can track. If you have an issue with a release, please look for other users with that same issue, and if you can’t see any, create a new post that describes the problem.

1 Like