LightBurn 1.0.06 not opening web browser to doenload upgrade to 1.1.02

My license expired for upgrades, so I went to the Help tab and attempted to upgrade my license using the upgrade license button. Nothing happened, so I went back to the help menu and tried clicking on the Support forum selection, nothing again, My browser( Chrome current version) is open and I can access Lightburn.com

I renewed my license there via Chrome browser. When I open LightBurn and check my license management it say I’m good for 364 days. When I click on check for updates it tells me that “a newer version (1.1.02) is available - would you like to download it?” When I click yes I get another popup box saying “The download will be handled by your browser. Please quit LightBurn and run the installer when the download completes.” I click on OK but nothing happens.

Can I just download the 64 bit from the website and run it or is there a “upgrade version”?

Mike

Yes. There’s nothing special about the built-in update process. Download, close LB if running, run installer.

Close LightBurn. Open the browser. Look at the downloads. There should be a LightBurn installer there. Launch / run / execute that thing. :smiley:

Some systems won’t let you launch installers that are in the download directory - but try it.
When that happens i drag it out of that folder and onto my desktop and launch it there.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.