Lightburn 1.1.00 line+ fill not working

just updated to the new version 1.1.00 and now line+fill is not working. it is doing all the correct movements but not burning anything. even doubled the power and still nothing. if i change it to just line it does it just fine at its normal lower power.

Can you attach the project file so we can have a look and try to reproduce this here? (or just an example that reproduces the problem - it’s the cut settings I’m interested in, so even a simple square that causes it would be fine)

i tried to upload a small part of the file just a single piece and its saying too large. suggestion on how to do it?

How big is the file?

I am having the same issue.

square fill and line.lbrn2 (3.2 KB)

rune.lbrn (13.7 KB)

worked this time. i removed it from the file and opened a new one and pasted and then was able to get it over.

I believe I have this fixed. Testing it now.

ok sweet. is there a shortcut to accidentally turn off snapping when using the line tool? I looked in settings and it says its on. i try to make a triangle or something and it wont close the shape.

now it just worked. when I tried it. so I am not sure what it is doing.

There was an issue in 1.1.00, but fixed in 1.1.01. If you haven’t updated to that one (released yesterday) you should.

ok thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.