Lightburn camera locked into zoom

After using the lightburn camera a few times the overlay locked with it zoomed in. Have reset computer and wont correct.

Are you possibly plugging into a different USB or changed either the cable or added a hub? It’s possible the resolution being captured is lower and making it appear zoomed in.

Or did you possibly change some other camera related setting anywhere else? Possibly even in another camera program?

Nope.and the way i fixed it the first time was to redo the alignment. After i cut a cpl of patches. I changed the leather and was going do another and noticed it was stuck zoomed in again

In that case not sure what could be causing it. Can you check “Load prefs backup” to see if you could potentially go back to a working configuration?

I’d suggest you try right-clicking the Camera window and exporting your Camera settings. You may be able to import the Camera settings to rectify this in the next cycle. This assumes that somehow the setting is getting corrupted which seems less plausible than a different video mode somehow getting selected but worth a shot.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.