Lightburn Camera Showing Full Overlay But Only A Section in captured image

I found other people with this same issue but I could not find an answer. I have calibrated and aligned my camera. I go to do a trace image on it, and only a section of the table and Item I am trying to trace shows up. I have tried closing out, shutting my computer off, ect. I have not had any luck. Hoping for some support as Lightburn Customer service just sends me to voicemail.

Yep! Same issue here. I’m running through OBS over wifi. Are you directly connected to the machine running LightBurn, or are you using a LightBurn Bridge?

I am connected by USB. I replaced the long cord qith a 6ft cable and I never got the wifi to work and was told by a tech guy that it was a severely outdated wifi system.

I am unaware of telephone support.
Please post the number you were calling.

People also ask

How do I contact LightBurn?

Let’s get started

Thank you for getting in touch with us. We’ll reach out directly in the next two business days. For immediate assistance, please give us a call at (414) 347-1866.

Upon further investigation, the number is not for THIS company but another Lightburn company.

I gave up and contacted customer service. They were quick to reply! It turns out my device’s work area was wrong.

Devices > highlight desired device > edit > put in correct dimensions > re-run the alignment. Came out that it was supposed to!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.