Lightburn has issue with network

So i set up a network share (the wife wont allow the laser in the house :smiley: ) on my other PC, i could open file,modify file etc but when it went to autosave file it would lock up entire pc,had to hard power down.

Unsure if there is a autosave setting i can adjust, but for now i can copy to local (which i finally figure out i had to do) and it seems to be running same ol same ol.

Originally I used a remote mounted file system over the lan, but recently I’ve mounted the disk via an secured shell file system (sshfs) connection over wifi.

I have found no issues and it sounds like a os type proplem. I suggest you check your file protection for some kind of access problem.

If all of that seems ok, then a little more information with details so we can help you…

:smile_cat:

Given windows 10 proclivities to try to “help” you protect you from yourself, i’ll look into that later, its bad enough on my home network i have to supply credentials for the share (which is just a folder on my big external HD), i can copy from the share to a USB key on that machine in the shop and it runs fine. I have a windows service i’ll install that will clean up the drive for me every month or so.

or i’ll just install fedora :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.