Lightburn in genral

I like lightburn but does have problems

There’s no rule saying you HAVE to update it. If you are peeved with the rotary go find some software that does have provision for U-axis. Had you done your homework before you opted for the 6445G you would have known its this that doesn’t have provision for u-axis for rotary, not Lightburn.
Hope you are not expecting a response from Lightburn with your attitude, you certainly don’t deserve one. I think you are out of order and probably out of your depth.

4 Likes

You edited your post but your original is there to see, good try.

What problems specifically?

firstly i would like to apologize for my behavior this was out totally out of order,and out of Characterwhich is no excuse.hope i can be forgiven

1 Like

That was a big step, thank you and I am sure this great community will welcome you with open arms.
Welcome :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I find that if you “ask nicely” and give as much information about your problem as you can, the people in this community are more than happy to help, even if your new and you think you are asking a “stupid” question, I’m 2 months in and loveing it here, I have helped one person but have asked more questions than I have offered help to, Every day is a school day for me at the moment :wink:

1 Like

I would like to thank you kind sir for reaching out

Regards

David

Hi Clive

I’ve made a mistake,and will learn from it,and totally take on board what you are saying

Regards

David

Unfortunately the U axis control for rotary is a feature of the controller firmware, not something we can do in software because of the way job data is sent to the Ruida.

Regarding updates, we sometimes send out update rapidly to address bugs, or make small additions that have been tested well. If you don’t like being notified that an update is available, you can turn that off in the settings.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.