Lightburn issues since last update

Searching for “version faq” or “How do I find older versions of LightBurn?” returned the following:

Sorry for the delay in my reply OZ, but for some reason I never got notifications that there were replies. I will try the link you posted to see if that makes a difference. I am getting the not responding issues mainly when I try to import or save a file. It’s actually got worse, and happens every time over the past few days. The files aren’t big, and are all Lightburn files.

HI Oz I was working yesterday with a rather large file and maybe found a clue to what is happening. It appears to freeze but it is actually creating a backup file and not freezing, just take several minutes to do this, maybe of some help.

Where are you loading your files from? If this is over a network drive, or from a USB stick, the save can take a decent amount of time. You can disable the auto-save by setting the interval between saves to zero. It’s on the ‘File Settings’ page of the main app settings.

Auto-save time should improve with the next release by about a factor of 4 - I’ve made a number of changes to the LightBurn project file format for backups and the Art Library that make it much smaller.

Yea I disabled it yesterday, just wanted to let you know incase it might be of help. I am sure you have grown to hate windows, personally I hate it with a passion. lol

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.