LightBurn material library for 80W MOPA Fiber Laser

Hello! YES - I’m new to the community. I’d appreciate having an 80W MOPA Fiber laser materials library.
**Don’t see a delete button… #newbie. I see several CLB files share here. I’ll pull some of those and runs some tests.

1 Like

Hey Armando, I have a 60w MOPA. Any chance I can get a copy of the materials Library?

1 Like

sure do man what lens are you using?

110x110 also have a 150x150 im almost positive

How would I recieve it? Email or on here? Im new to this board so learning the rules.. thanks

MarkParam.clb (76.5 KB)
60 150x150
MarkParam.clb (62.9 KB)
60 110x110
MarkParam.clb (62.9 KB)

1 Like

You don’t have a library for 60w mopa 200x200 lens do you? The 100 and 150 is a start at least, but would love to see if you had the 200.

Thanks in advance!

Hola Armando tendrás alguna librería para una laser mopa 20w 150x150? Muchas gracias!!!

May I please have the library file?
Thank you for your time and consideration.

:grinning_cat: