Lightburn not connecting to cohesiond3D

Hello, I’m new to laser engraving and having some trouble. I have a K40 laser with a cohesion3D board and lightburn camera. I got everything working after a few days of trying to get camera aligned and calibrated and a gas strut gorilla glued to the frame to hold door open. anyways everything was working and engraved a cutting board and was happy with the results. today im trying to engrave on some slate coasters and lightburn wont connect with the board. i can hear the bleep sound when i connect the usb to my computer, ive also tried selecting the different ports that show under devices and none connect to it. it just shows"waiting for connection" under the console tab. ive also restarted my pc a couple times aswell as unplugging and plugging the board. any suggestions on fixing this?

any help from anyone? i can connect the laser to another computer and it works, its just my laptop that wont connect to it anymore

If you haven’t already posted in the Cohesion3D forum, you can do so, and the support team will be happy to assist you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.