Lightburn page setup

I understand lightburn is made in England and that you use metric but I’m sure there are many of us who use it in the U.S. I guess I wish you could set the page to be used in either mm or standard. I love the program but I hate constantly converting metric to standard. Im sure I’m not the only one that feels this way. It’s not a dig it’s just a suggestion that i believe will make more buyers happy.

Um, this has made me wonder, “where are you getting your information?”. :slight_smile:

LightBurn is based in the US.

Metric makes math easier.

You have several options for how you can work in LightBurn, including the option to change the units of measure “on the fly” by clicking this: image

If you want to work in Imperial measurements all the time, you can change this here:

1 Like

Thank you Rick. I guess I concluded because of it being in metric it was from over seas, my fault. Thanks for the tip. I now know how to convert it to standard, Awesome!!!
I’m old school so standard is much easier for me.

Most laser software presents in mm by default (and DSP lasers use mm / microns in the firmware) so that was chosen as the default option. I’m Canadian, living in the US, so I’m comfortable working with either.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.